I created Double-Loop to help companies systematically improve their ability to innovate. These posts explore different aspects of the vision. You can request early access here.
- How Adults Build Products. Applying the cognitive development of children to product management.
- A Vision for Learning at Scale. How large companies can turn their size from a disadvantage to an advantage in their ability to innovate.
- The Significance of Meta-Work Tools. A new breed of tools is relieving the tension between speed and thoughtfulness.
- Minimum Viable Control: A Framework for Product Leadership. How to stay in the flow with your product management team without micro-managing.
- The Post-Launch Gap in Product Tools. In the planning tools we use, work disappears as soon as it’s “done.” This has negative consequences.
- With Strategy, the Medium is the Message. The tools we use to build products shape how we think.
- The Threat of Hylomorphic Design Thinking. Innovators must learn to anticipate how their materials and creations design us.
- The Original Double-Loop Vision. Many fundamentals of product development are straight forward in theory but difficult to apply reliably in the real world.